There are NO significant changes in patch 1.48. All mods that were compatible with patch 1.47 are compatible with patch 1.48.
I have a rather large list of things I’d like to do, but my motivation to complete theses tasks is entirely absent.
- Finish project with Zed
- Finish project with Bloom (car-related)
- Really try to finish cat’s latest request (rabbithole-related)
- Finally look into overhauling the custom food script and maybe go with JT’s suggestions at MTS
- Look into that whole blanket thing (intentionally vague to avoid getting anyone’s hopes up)
- Add some touch ups to the CC Magic tutorial
- Add touch ups to the InvalidParts Tuning tutorial at the NRaas Wiki
- Possibly overhaul the custom moodlet tutorial
- New tutorial: Using ILSpy to browse the core libraries? (for non-script modders)
- I need a better Mod Index that’s easier to update and maintain.
- Inge suggested putting my ModIndex on a Wiki, so that’s something to look into
- Would like to transfer the last few mods hosted only on this blog to Simlogical
- At least this one is mainly a copy/paste job with some formatting & linking involved
- Possibly clean up the folder where I keep all my mods on my computer, and re-organize
- Finally make a VS template so starting a new mod is half the work
- Possibly create a standardized mod framework for my mods, for more efficiency
- Finally finish the blender tutorial so I can make some objects
See! So much to do! And I’ve actually been working on this project with bloom for a really long time, we just always got side tracked by one thing or another. And Zed was probably hoping I’d be done with her stuff by now too. But I’m just entirely unmotivated when it’s coming to any sims-related stuff right now.
All of my mods are compatible with patch 1.47. You do not need to re-download them.
I have a number of new mods out so I’ll just list them up.
Extra Credit Homework – If your sim’s kids are stuck bored at home all day due to snow days, sick days, or even holidays, give them something productive to do! With this mod, your sim kids can make up on missed school time by doing extra credit homework when they’re not in school. This mod adds a “Do Extra Credit Homework” interaction to all computers (including laptops) and MultiTabs in your game.
Store Dried Food – This mod adds a set of interactions to all treasure chests that will allow you to easily move custom edible food (dried food) to and from chests.
No Unfinished Room moodlet – This mod effectively removes the unfinished room moodlet. Under EA tuning, if a room has 0.2% missing wall or floor covering, the sim will have the unfinished room moodlet. With this mod, the room must have 99% missing wall or floor covering for the sim to receive the moodlet.