Want to get in touch with me? Here’s how:
- If that’s not possible for some reason (forums are down, or you can’t get your registration to work), feel free to post your question anyhwere on my blog, though it’s best if you post on the relevant blog post.
– Have a question about a tutorial I wrote? Again, please try to post your question on the Tutorial’s page or thread at Simlogical.
– Have a request? I sometimes honor requests when I find the idea interesting. I would prefer if you would post your request at Simlogical in the WCIF/Requests forum, where there are other creators who might take on your requests if I don’t. However, feel free to leave a comment here, or in any place on my blog if you really want to request something.
– Want help with mod creation? I love to help new modders, but I don’t always have the time. If you have a very specific question about modding that doesn’t fit in one of my tutorials, I highly recommend that you post either at Simlogical (in the Gameplay Modding forum) or at MTS (in the Modding Discussion forum) then send me a PM at MTS/Simlogical or leave a comment here directing me to the thread. Please don’t post in both places at the same time. If you post your question publicly, you will be able to get help from many more modders!
– Just want to ask say hi or ask me something else? First of all, hi 🙂 Secondly, feel free to post a comment here or anywhere else on my blog. I love to hear from my readers!
Other ways to contact me include:
- Ask me a question on tumblr
- Send me a PM at Simlogical or MTS
- Contact me at my Wiki, or send a PM through WikiSpaces
Finally, if you’re feeling especially shy, feel free to use the contact form below. I look forward to hearing from you!