One of the more common questions I see about game crashes is:
“My crash log says ‘DasmX86Dll.dll not found.’ What is DasmX86Dll.dll? Where can I get it?”
DasmX86Dll.dll is not the reason for your crash. You can see here where a SimGuru explains what DasmX86Dll.dll is:
The most common causes of crashing issues are:
- Build and Save Crash: Crash to Desktop when adding another floor to lot
- Outdated Mods, or Broken Mods
- Bad Custom Content (including poorly created objects, hairs, clothes etc.)
- Not Enough Memory (less than 4GB RAM available for TS3).
- Overheated Graphics card (you may need an FPS Limiter if you have a nice graphics card)
You might find the following pages useful:
The last of my mods requiring an update for 1.50 has FINALLY been updated:
I did get some University playtime in for a couple of days, and I really enjoyed it. I don’t plan to release any University-specific mods right now, so I hope you’re not hoping for any. Tomorrow, Heart of the Swarm comes out and I will likely be busy with that for some time. I’ve also been playing Sim City and catching up on some Aion. As you can see, I’ve got a lot of games going on and there really isn’t enough time for them all!
As always, if you have an issue with one of my mods or some other question, please let me know. I prefer that you do this on the Simlogical forums, as it is easier there to have a proper discussion, and it’s always better if the discussion is public 🙂