Already Edited OBJK Resources for Custom Food
Latest update: 7 October 2013 – Fixed an issue with OBP’s Edible Cherry Dessert
Update 17 May 2012 – I update these overrides whenever I find new Custom Food. If there is Custom Food you’d like to see edited, drop me a line.
What is this?
This is a merged package file of my personal edited OBJK resources for Custom Food from all known custom food creators.
If you would like to edit the OBJK resources yourself, you can do so easily: Edit Your Custom Foods Easily: s3sr OBJK Resource Scripts (Batch processing, NO s3pe needed).
:!!!: NOTE: This package contains ONLY the altered OBJK resources. They will NOT add the items to your game, if you have not already installed them. You must download the objects yourself from the creators (see below for links to various collections). Additionally, please note that no objects are altered with these overrides. These overrides merely force the objects to use my custom script, instead of EA’s coding for the WA dried food.
How Do I use these files?
1. You must have my Custom Food Script installed to use these overrides. These overrides require the most recent version of my script mod. You may need to re-download the script.
2. Put the package file in your Mods\Overrides folder and ensure that the Overrides folder has a higher priority than other folders.
If you do not have an Overrides folder and do not know how to set one up:
- Go here and download the Framework.zip.
- Unzip the file.
- Replace your Resource.cfg with the one in the Framework.zip you just downloaded.
- Create a folder a folder called Overrides in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\
- Put this mod in your newly-created Overrides folder.
It’s that easy.
Overrides are included for the following objects
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Pastry Foods Part One
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Pastry Foods Part Two *
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Food Cart Food *
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Easter Chocolates
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Taco from Mexican Restaurant Collection
- Around The Sims 3 – Edible Candy Bar from Grocery Part 4 *
- Around The Sims 3 – Chocolatier
- Around The Sims 3 – Advent Calendar Gifts
- Around The Sims 3 – Christmas Buffet
- Around The Sims 3 – Pizzeria *
- Around The Sims 3 – Morrocan Living (Oriental Pastries)
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Burgers
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Cakes
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Cheesecake
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Cupcakes
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Deli
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Pastries
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Sushi
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Pizza
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Lasagna & Tiramisu
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Wedding Cakes & Topper
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Halloween Cookies
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Plumbob (Christmas Gift 1)
- One Billion Pixels – Edible Cherry Dessert (Christmas Gift 5)
- Parisian Sims – Edible Religieuse
- Parisian Sims – Edible Macaron
- LunaYue – Edible Traditional Chinese Mooncake
- Moon333 – Set functional food “Sweets”
- Mimoto – Edible Sushi
- Mimoto – Edible Pies and Plates
The following package file contains all OBJK overrides for all currently published ATS3, OBP and Parisian Sims Custom Food. Remember: This package will not add the objects to your game. You must download the objects directly from the creator.
These OBJKs are edited so that different objects use different quality-level script classes. The table below is a general explanation of how I have chosen an object’s script class. Some exceptions may apply.
You must have the most recent version of my mod in order to use these overrides. Download the latest version of the Custom Food Script.
|ScriptClass||Generally reserved for|
|NonaDriedFoodLow||Sweets & Treats: Macarons, Cupcakes, Donuts etc.|
|NonaDriedFoodMid||Bread-y Foods: Croissants, Pretzels, Muffins, etc.|
|NonaDriedFoodHigh||Savory Foods: Burgers, Tacos, Sandwiches, Quiches, etc.|
|NonaDriedFoodDessert||Fancier Desserts: Forêt-Noir, Religieuse, etc.|
|NonaDriedFoodPizza||Pizza, currently only available from OBP.|
|NonaDriedFoodRawMeat||All raw meats.|
|NonaDriedFoodSushi||All sushi and sashimi related foods.|
- All overrides are merged into one package file.
- If you do not have one of the custom foods installed, it will not harm your game and you will not see the object in the catalog.
- If you wish, you may open the package in S3PE and delete the OBJK resources for objects you do not have.
- You may also edit the OBJK resources in this package to use a different script class.
- All OBJK resources are properly labelled, so you know what each OBJK is.
- Put this package in the Mods\Overrides folder.
- Delphy’s Dashboard may report a conflict with the edible foods. This is a non-issue and can be ignored.