I was greatly annoyed that children could not use the Routine Machine, so I went ahead and enabled it. Also, I found it stupid that my sims spent 15,000§ on it and they have ot upgrade it for it to always work, so now it has a 100% teleport anywhere chance even without the upgrade.
Note: You MUST have the Not So Routine Machine from the Sims 3 Store in order for this mod to work. It will NOT add the item to your game.
- Again, this requires the Not So Routine Machine Premium Content Item from the Sims 3 Store to be installed in your game, or it will do absolutely nothing.
- No other Expansion or Stuff Packs are required for this mod, ONLY the store item.
- Built with patch 1.33, but will likely work for any patch level that can run the Not So Routine Machine.
- This mod will conflict with any other mod that alters any Teleport ITUN, and the Teleport Anywhere XML for the Not So Routine Machine from the Sims 3 Store. I do not currently know of any other mods that do this.
- Instance IDs of ITUNs altered (they are not named): 0x4EC95308B8344814, 0x4F2DB76D9B74D2A9, 0x12022234F89D535D, 0xA560469F36D52F4F, 0xF0BBF238C7E84CCD
- Instance ID of the XML altered (also unnamed): 0xBB30DCCCC1A6ED6F
- You can use Delphy’s Dashboard to check for conflicts if you’re not sure about something
Use only one flavor!
Nona_RM_allChild_100.zip – Child can use the Not So Routine Machine. kChanceOfSuccessWhenTeleportAnywhereIncomplete = 100.
Nona_RM_TeleportAnyhwere_100.zip – Only includes kChanceOfSuccessWhenTeleportAnywhereIncomplete = 100.
Nona_RM_allChild.zip – Only includes Child can use the Not So Routine Machine.
Note: Children will stretch when they use the Not So Routine Machine. This is a temporary effect and will not harm your game.
Peter & Inge Jones for S3PE